Monday, August 15, 2011

Creeping Along

I finally finished the post processing and editing this weekend of a series I am calling Omniscient Oaks. Now I just need to write my statement for the series...  It is a project shot in Orlando that I started on a foggy day in November 2009.  I stopped in Orlando on our Christmas travels in 2010 specifically to take more photos and I came out with a few good ones from that stop.  At the moment I have 24 photos but I think I still need to do a final edit.  Why is it so hard for me to come up with more than 12-18 photographs for a series?  Perhaps I am not a prolific enough shooter.  In any case here is one that will certainly make the final cut.  I hope to finish my new website sometime this month and once that is up the whole series will be posted there.


1 comment:

me said...

Great to hear your thoughts again.